INFORMATION SECURITY STATEMENT
AppLearn is committed to being ‘secure by design’ and we have established a comprehensive Information Security Program, which supports the strategic aims of the business.
Every line of code in AppLearn Adopt has been written with your security in mind. We use the very latest framework releases, reuse tried and tested methods, and apply fundamental security considerations to every aspect of software design and development. We also frequently review and externally test our software to keep it ahead of emerging threats.
We’re continuously improving our internal processes and security measures to ensure complete platform assurance, and we actively pursue certification to national and global best practice security standards. We are CSA STAR, Cyber Essentials, IASME GDPR Ready and ISO 27001:2013 certified.
At AppLearn we:
- Comply to GDPR regulations and ensure the confidentiality of both corporate and client information and the protection of that information against unauthorized access
- Maintain the integrity of all information and ensure the availability of information as required
- Provide information security and awareness training to all employees
- Supply information to all relevant business process and employees as required
- Continue to meet all regulatory and legislative requirements
- Maintain and regularly test disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Complete regular Penetration tests of our platform infrastructure
- Ensure that breaches of Information Security (both actual and suspected) are reported and investigated by the AppLearn Management Team and are reported to the relevant authorities.
- Adhere to the requirements of ISO 27001:2013
- Continue to strive towards CSA STAR excellence
- Communicate all policies and procedures both internally and externally and upon request
This statement is intended to act as an overview of AppLearn’s security stance and the AppLearn Management Team commit to continual improvement through a process of ongoing management reviews, risk assessments, regular internal/external audits and security incident reporting. This policy works in conjunction with the established ISO27001 Information Security Management System and provides a framework for establishing and reviewing information security objectives.
This statement is subject on-going review and will be amended as necessary to ensure that it continues to be appropriate to the needs of the business.
If you have any questions regarding AppLearn’s Information Security Approach, please email security [at] applearn.com.