INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY STATEMENT
AppLearn’s Management team has established an Information Security Policy which supports the strategic aims of the business and is committed to maintaining and improving information security within the Company and minimizing its exposure to all risks. The policy is as follows:
- Ensure the confidentiality of both corporate and client information and the protection of that information against unauthorized access
- Maintain the integrity of all information and ensure the availability of all information as required
- Provide information security training and awareness for all employees
- Supply information to all relevant business process and employees as required
- Meet all regulatory and legislative requirements
- Maintain and regularly test disaster recovery and business continuity plans for its business activities
- Complete regular Penetration tests of our platform infrastructure
- Ensure that breaches of Information Security, actual or suspected will be reported and investigated by the AppLearn Management Team and opportunities for improvement will be identified and implemented
- Adhere to the requirements of ISO 27001:2013
- Communicate this policy statement both internally and externally and on request
This statement acts as an overview of AppLearn’s security stance, and the AppLearn Management Team commit to continual improvement through a process of ongoing management reviews, risk assessments, regular internal/external audits and security incident reporting. The policy works in conjunction with the established ISO27001 Information Security Management and provides a framework for establishing and reviewing information security objectives.
This statement is subject to annual review and is amended as necessary to ensure that it continues to be appropriate to the needs of the business. The AppLearn Management Team is responsible for ensuring that this information security policy is communicated and understood at all levels.