With everything going on in the world, it’s never been more important for organizations to support their people and get the most out of their software.
With that in mind, we’re proud to announce the Adopt Spring Release, a combination of updates to the Adopt solution.
- A Smart Page Builder, giving you the self-service option to quickly and easily publish pages using popular templates
- ServiceNow Virtual Agent integration, enabling users of ServiceNow to use the tool within Adopt Split Screen
- ServiceNow knowledge base integration, with a content migration feature providing consistent content across multiple apps
- Support for Firefox, as well as Edge versions based on Chromium
- Ask Adopt, a real-time AI-powered search tool within Core Analytics so you can easily gain insights from your data
- A Recent Activity dashboard update in Core Analytics, in line with customer feedback
- Additional analytics improvements to UI and long-term trend analysis
AppLearn customers can head to the Adopt Knowledgebase to see the full release notes and check our season release schedule.
If you require assistance with this, or would like to ensure you are getting the most out of Adopt in the current climate, contact Katy Batley, Head of Customer Success, at [email protected].Back to News