To succeed in the future of work, having the right information and knowing what to do with it is just as important as having the right technology.
In this session, Kerri Kovac, VP of Organization Effectiveness at Prudential, pulls back the curtain on the strategic approach behind her transformation success and discusses the organization’s secret enabler: adoption data.
Together with Andrew Barlow, AppLearn’s VP of Advocacy and Innovation, they will focus on:
- Prudential’s data-driven approach to employee service experiences
- How and when to define objectives and key results for software
- Using data to measure and maximize performance
- The importance of combining and centralizing data sources
- Applying insights to inform their ServiceNow experience
With real-life examples of how strategy and data have enabled excellent results in a multi-app, multi-national project, this isn’t a session you will want to miss.